We are very aware of the situation created by the outbreak of the corona virus. The virus keeps us all busy. We have taken various measures to prevent contamination in our hotel. We would like to give you an impression of our hygiene measures.
Prevent contamination of yourself and others! General rules apply:
- Keep at least 1.5 meters away from other people.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water. Wash hands even after gloves are removed.
- Do not touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cough or sneeze in the elbow or a tissue. Discard the tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- Stay at home if you have a mild cold and / or fever.
For you as a guest in our hotel In the hotel we make sure that the soap dispensers and disinfectant gel for washing/disinfecting your hands are continuously available. But just a “hand washing lesson”:
1. Wet your hands well.
2. Take some soap.
3. Wash hands for at least 20 seconds:
- Rub hands together, making sure the top and bottom are well covered with soap.
- Rub all fingertips well.
- Rub between the fingers.
- Also take the wrists with you.
4. Rinse the soap carefully with running water.
5. Dry your hands well, preferably with paper towels. Do not forget the skin between the fingers